Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus essential oil is steam distilled from the dried leaves and stems of the Eucalyptus globulus, a tall evergreen tree.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Properties
- Has anti-biotic, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti-parasitic, anti-septic, anti-viral, decongestant, deodorant and stimulant properties.
- Said to be beneficial for soothing bug bites, blisters, burns, rashes, skin infections, chickenpox, measles, repelling insects and relieving insect bites, relieving mental exhaustion by increasing concentration, muscular aches and pains, poor circulation and clearing congestion due to cold.
- Reported to be very effective at repelling insects.
- Clear in color and has a strong, herbaceous scent.
- Blends nicely with cedarwood (virginia), chamomile, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, peppermint, pine, rosemary and thyme.
This information is provided for reference use only and is not meant to substitute the advice of a licensed health care professional.
Return to top of Eucalyptus Essential Oil page.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links. If you buy a product through them, I receive a small commission which helps me provide the free information you find on this site. Thank you for your support!
Like This Page?