Hooked on Soap Making!
I've been in love with soap making since I made my first batch.
This wonderfully addictive craft has allowed me to express my
creative side while providing my family with a product that is
I'll admit though, when my Mother first suggested soap making to me,
I was skeptical. I'd read a few books about making cold process
soap and it sounded far too technical and complicated.
Thank goodness I was wrong! Turns out, planning and preparation make
the process go smoothly from start to finish.
If you're curious about soap making or have been thinking about
trying it out, take a look around...all the information you need to
make soap the whole family will enjoy is right here.
Learn how to make your own unique soaps
by following the
step-by-step instructions detailed on "
The Process" page.
You'll find the answers to your many questions, like "What kinds of
do I need?" and "Where can I find the
and what are they?".
You will also find some wonderful
homemade soap recipes and quite a few fun
decorating ideas. Soap doesn't have to just work great....it can look great, too!
herbs and incredible smelling
essential oils, you can create natural soaps that nourish your skin and give you that "just been to the spa" feeling.
Explore your creative side and get started on your own fantastic soap crafting adventure!
Nanaimo, British Columbia,
- Making Homemade Soap - Starting a Soapmaking business.
- The story of one woman's effort to excel at making homemade soap.
- Soap Making Supplies - The tools to get you started!
- Surprisingly, many soap making supplies can be found right in your own kitchen.
- Soap Making Oils - Base Oils for Making Handmade Soap
- Learn about soap making oils and find out how to improve your homemade soap recipes.
- Soap Making Suppliers
- A list of soap making suppliers, links to their sites and their locations.
- Soap Making Ingredients - The Additives
- Use colorants, minerals and botanical soap making ingredients to turn your soap from ordinary into extra-ordinary
- Lye and Water - Essential to Soap Making
- Lye and water are crucial ingredients used in soap making.
- Learn How To Make Soap
- Learn how to make soap by following these simple, step-by-step instructions.
- Decorative Soap Making Ideas
- Use these decorative soap making ideas to add that little something extra to your homemade soaps.
- Essential Oils for Soap Making
- Using essential oils can greatly enhance your homemade soaps.
- Contact Information for Soap Making Essentials
- Use the Contact Information Page if you have any questions about this site.
- Complimentary Resources for Soap Making Essentials
- A collection of useful resources that compliment soap making.
- Soap Making Forum Sites - Community Message Boards for Soapmakers
- There are many soap making forum websites where you can talk to other soapmakers about making homemade soap.
- Lye Calculator - A wonderful tool that provides soapmakers with the ability to easily create new soap recipes.
- The invention of the lye calculator has turned soap recipe creation into a simple process of point and click.
- Bath and Body Skin Care Products You Can Make Yourself!
- Indulge yourself with homemade bath and body skin care products. Use these simple recipes to create your own luxurious spa experience at home.