Tangerine essential oil is pressed from the outer peel of the Citrus reticulata fruit, a tropical evergreen tree.
- is pretty much the same as Mandarin essential oil.
- makes a good toner for oily skin.
- has anti-septic and sedative properties.
- said to be beneficial for acne, congested and oily skin, insomnia, nervous tension, scars, skin disorders, and stretch marks.
- is a light orange color and has a sweet citrus scent.
- Tangerine essential oil blends nicely with basil, black pepper, chamomile, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lemon, myrrh, neroli, palmarosa, patchouli, petitgrain, rose, sandalwood, and ylang ylang.
This information is provided for reference use only and is not meant to substitute the advice of a licensed health care professional.