by Crystal Morgan
(Federal Way, WA)
What happens when you leave your soap in a mold for too long?
It is best to take the soap out of the mold after a day or two but I can't think of anything bad that would result if it was left in longer.
The soap would continue to cure, shrink and become harder.
I suppose if the soap mold was sealed up tight it might keep all the moisture in and that wouldn't be good over the long term. Might shorten the shelf life of the soap.
Click here to post comments
Return to Submit a Question.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links. If you buy a product through them, I receive a small commission which helps me provide the free information you find on this site. Thank you for your support!
Like This Page?