Mandarin Essential Oil
Mandarin essential oil is pressed from the outer peel of the Citrus reticulata fruit, a tropical evergreen tree.
Mandarin Essential Oil Properties
- Makes a good toner for oily skin.
- Has anti-septic and sedative properties.
- Said to be beneficial for acne, congested and oily skin, insomnia, nervous tension, scars, skin disorders, and stretch marks.
- Is a light orange color and has a fresh, fruity citrus scent that tends to be sweeter than other citrus scents.
- Blends nicely with herbal, floral, spice and other citrus oils as well as frankincense, juniper, myrrh, palmarosa, patchouli, petitgrain, sandalwood.
- As will all essential oils, it is best avoided when pregnant.
This information is provided for reference use only and is not meant to substitute the advice of a licensed health care professional.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links. If you buy a product through them, I receive a small commission which helps me provide the free information you find on this site. Thank you for your support!
Like This Page?