Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Juniper berry essential oil is steam distilled from the berries of the Juniperus communis, a shrub native to the northern hemisphere.
Juniper Berry Essential Oil Properties
- This oil is often used for meditation as it can be beneficial with anxiety and nervous tension.
- Has anti-septic, parasitic and astringent properties.
- Said to be beneficial for acne, clogged pores, eczema, psoriasis and inflammations.
- The oil a clear pale yellow colour and has a fresh, slightly fruity, woody-balsamic odour.
- Blends nicely with other tree oils, citrus oils, vanilla, pepper, oakmoss, bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, eucalyptus, patchouli, lavender, frankincense, benzoin, geranium, marjoram, rosemary, vetiver and sandalwood.
- Best avoided during pregnancy and by those with kidney disease.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links. If you buy a product through them, I receive a small commission which helps me provide the free information you find on this site. Thank you for your support!
Like This Page?