Fennel Essential Oil
Fennel essential oil is steam distilled from the seeds of the Foeniculum vulgare dulce, a large perennial herb.
Fennel Seed Essential Oil Properties
- Has anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-septic and stimulant properties.
- Said to be beneficial for brightening a dull complexion, improving memory, balancing oily and mature skin and PMS.
- A clear pale yellow color and has a sweet licorice-like scent.
- Best to avoid during pregnancy and if epileptic.
- Blends nicely with bergamot, black pepper, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, mandarin, marjoram, sweet orange, pine, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, tangerine, and ylang ylang.
This information is provided for reference use only and is not meant to substitute the advice of a licensed health care professional.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links. If you buy a product through them, I receive a small commission which helps me provide the free information you find on this site. Thank you for your support!
Like This Page?